Brown-Lenard, Holly, M.D.
Dr. Brown-Lenard is the Section Chief of Orthopedic Surgery at St. Mary's Medical Center.
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY
- Residency: Orthopeadic Surgery, University of California, San Francisco
- Fellowship: Orthopedic Oncology, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY; Arthroplasty and Adult Reconstruction, University of California, San Francisco
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Areas of Specialty
- Arthroplasty and Adult Reconstruction (Hip & Knee Joint Replacements and Revisions)
- Orthopedic Oncology (Metastatic Bone Disease)