St. Mary's Medical Center offers the Newborn Baby Care class for expectant parents wishing to prepare themselves to care for their newborn baby.
- Newborn appearance
- Bathing and skin care
- Cord care
- Circumcision care
- Holding and burping positions
- Swaddling Tips to comfort a crying baby
- Taking a baby's temperature
- Tips to tell if your baby is ill
- Visits to the pediatrician
The Newborn Baby Care class is free and is offered once each month. Class size is limited and registration is required. For questions or to sign up, call 561.882.9100. You can also view class availability and register for this class online.