Palm Beach Health Network Increases Ease of Access to its Services with a New Tenet Transfer CenterDec 7, 2021
Palm Beach County, Fla. – The Palm Beach Health Network, which makes up six hospitals including, Delray Medical Center, Good Samaritan Medical Center, Palm Beach Children’s Hospital, Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, St. Mary’s Medical Center & West Boca Medical Center announces the formation of the new Tenet Transfer Center. The transfer center will support patients in need of a transfer or a direct admission to the hospitals. It is staffed 24/7 by registered nurses and clinicians trained in critical care and emergency medicine, and they are well-versed on the Palm Beach Health Network’s services and departments.
“The goal of our new transfer center is to provide a seamless experience for the patient, provider or sending-facility, and make access to our comprehensive services easier, while getting patients to the facility that can best accommodate their needs,” said Maggie Gill, chief executive officer of the Palm Beach Health Network and Delray Medical Center. “The Palm Beach Health Network offers the highest-level of care within Palm Beach County, along with a wide array of service lines and technology, and this convenient option will allow clinicians get their patients into our system with ease.”
Some of the capabilities of the transfer center include:
- Responsive and single point of access-no phone transfers between departments and holds; faster connection to on-call clinical specialists who understand your patients’ needs.
- Predictable and efficient patient transfers facilitated by an experienced RN staff.
- Efficient delivery of pertinent clinical documentation.
- Enhanced care coordination and timely follow-up regarding patient disposition.
- Access to high-quality services at hospitals that can provide the appropriate level of care.
- Increased reporting to provide transparency on completed patient transfers.
- COVID-Safe standards in place for the safety of patients and visitors.
- Continued expansion of services to meet patients’ needs.
Medical providers can call the Tenet Transfer Center at 1-855-952-PBHN (7246) to transfer or directly admit a patient. Once connected to a member of our clinical staff, our team will coordinate all aspects of the transfer to one of our Palm Beach Health Network facilities. For more information about our services and hospitals, go to Palm Beach Health Network website.