Tenet’s Palm Beach Health Network Hospitals Announce Relaxed Visitor GuidelinesJun 1, 2021
Palm Beach County, Fla. – Tenet’s Palm Beach Health Network hospitals, Delray Medical Center, Good Samaritan Medical Center, Palm Beach Children’s Hospital, Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, St. Mary’s Medical Center and West Boca Medical Center, are revising their visitor guidelines effective June 1st to allow the following:
- One designated patient visitor for hospital inpatients
- One designated patient visitor for all emergency room patients
- Two designated patient visitors for all pediatric patients
These visitation guidelines do not apply to specific areas of the hospitals including areas where COVID-19 patients are being cared for, and may be limited in intensive care units.
“We are pleased to be able to now allow more visitors into our hospitals so patients can have added support from both family and friends”, said Maggie Gill, chief executive officer of the Palm Beach Health Network. “Our hospitals have done a tremendous job of creating a safe and secure environment to protect the patients who are treated and cared for each day. We look forward to allowing our community more access to their loved ones.”
Visitor requirements include:
- Visitors must remain in the patient room.
- By entering any hospital, visitors are attesting to COVID-19 screening per CDC guidelines
- Visitors may be denied access if they:
- Present with potential COVID-19 symptoms
- Have other risks as identified by CDC guidelines
For more information, visit Palm Beach Health Network website.