A better, healthier you
From preventive care and regular appointments to unexpected illnesses and injuries, you can rely on St. Mary’s Medical Center to deliver the care you need for a healthier you.
A warm, friendly atmosphere
Whether you visit St. Mary's as a patient or a visitor, we offer a warm and friendly atmosphere combined with quality care and service. You can look to our team of dedicated physicians, nurses and caregivers for a broad spectrum of outstanding medical
care, including our acclaimed pediatric services at Palm Beach Children's Hospital. We are also leaders in providing quality healthcare services in trauma, stroke, orthopedics and obstetrics.
The only designation that counts: a patient’s designation
From appointment through checkout, you’ll find we’ve made the experience as smooth as possible. And don’t just take it from us, read the stories of our patients and staff to learn about a stay at St. Mary’s.
Read Our Stories
Where to find treatment
No matter what your age or your healthcare concern, we are here to treat any conditions you have, right here in your community.
Car Charging Stations
St. Mary’s Medical Center, in partnership with Florida Power & Light Company (FPL), is pleased to announce the addition of free electric vehicle (EV) charging stations on the SMMC campus. There are 14 convenient locations, including options
for handicap spaces (see map below), and are identified with signage, green striping, and green parking stops.
- 9 spots located near the Greenwood Entrance in Front of Terner/Kimmel
- 5 located in front of the Waters/Children’s Hospital Entrance
Below are instructions on how to utilize these new charging stations:
Here’s how to start using the FPL EVolution charging stations in four easy steps:
- Download the ChargePoint app available from the Apple Store or Google Play, the ChargePoint app will let you access the FPL EVolution charging points at our location where you can charge for free. The app will also give you the ability to charge at
other ChargePoint stations away from work. Some of these charging stations could require you to pay. (If you already have the ChargePoint app, skip down to step 3.)
- Create a ChargePoint account. It’s free and easy to create an account. You will need to add a payment method to pay for charging at some locations away from work. However, charging your vehicle at SMMC is free.
- Text “EV” to MYFPL (69375) to receive a link to the FPL EVolution connection.
- Connect to FPL EVolution. This step enables you to participate in the research program, which includes free charging at this location.